Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maryland Death Fest 2011

Maryland Death Fest. 2011. Brootal!

I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked for a fest this size. I did learn one thing, festivals open you up to a new array of camera phone issues; outdoor lighting, a ton more people to try to maneuver through in order to get close enough for a decent shot, etc & etc. Making my way to the front was the biggest hindrance in taking photos.. and in all honesty I was on vacation time and a bit too lazy to make the added effort to get fany pictures.

None the less I was able to get a few! Here are some of this years highlights :D! Funebrarum, Avulsed, Nun Slaughter, Defeated Sanity & Impaled Nazarene. (Other bands who were awesome that I didn't get any good shots of; Last days of Humanity, Skinless, Wormed & Neurosis.)
















\m/
Choco Tacos for everyone!